Monday, November 30, 2009

American Sex Story Fun with American Female Friend

This is My True Story. The lady is a foreigner and her name is Roxie. She happens to be my colleague in the company I work for in Bangalore. I am 30 and she is 25

Have fun reading it.

It was a warm Bangalore night, about two in the morning, when I suddenly awoke. I glanced over at the sleeping form of Roxie, and what a sight she was. A slight smile on her face, her blonde hair framing her beautiful face as it lay on her pillow, her luscious body covered by just a thin sheet, her gentle breathing coming out as soft purrs. I thought back to a few hours earlier, when I and Roxie had made passionate love, caught up in the rhythm of the soul music that played on the stereo. God, this woman is hot, I thought. Just thinking about her, how great she feels, and how incredible she looks in her Bra and Panty made the hard-on I woke up with swell even more.

But another sensation was competing with my horniness: hunger. Even after stuffing myself last night with Pastries, I was famished. I crept from the bed, put on my robe, and started for the kitchen.

I flipped on the light, and offered a hello to my pet dog, looking surprised to have its space invaded at this time of the night. Okay, okay, I thought, what to eat, what's gonna hit the spot? I checked the refrigerator, and noticed some of Roxie's leftover IceCream. Nah, she may love me, but she'll kill me if I eat that. I checked the freezer. There we go, strawberry ice cream. I'll make a sundae.

I had just finished gathering all the ingredients - ice cream, fudge, whipped cream, nuts, cherries - when I heard a soft "ahem." I turned, and there was Roxie standing in the kitchen doorway, totally naked, her blue eyes sparkling. "What's all this?" she said with a smile. "I woke up hungry," I replied. "I guess I wasn't fully satisfied after last night." "I hope you're talking about dinner, and not what came after," Roxie said slyly. "Absolutely," I said, unable to take his eyes off of her naked form, particularly her breasts.

"I'm feeling a little less than satisfied myself," she said. "And it has nothing to do with my stomach. So why don't you take off your robe." Never one to pass up an invitation like that, I happily complied. Now it was her turn to stare at her man. I've never known another man with as great an ass as mine, Roxie thought. And there is nobody hotter when he wears just his Jeans. I, under Roxie's watchful gaze, felt my cock begin to rise again. "Of course, I don't want to deprive you of your little snack," she said. "But maybe there's a way we can both get what we want." My blue eyes lit up in anticipation.

I quickly cleared off the large stainless steel table in the center of the kitchen, and Roxie hopped up onto it. Then she lay back, I placing a folded up kitchen towel behind her head as a makeshift pillow. "You're so thoughtful," Roxie said, pulling me down for a gentle kiss. "My pleasure," I replied, as I began to kiss Roxie's neck, then her collar bone, then down to the tops of her breasts. She ran her hand through my thick brown hair.

I opened the carton of ice cream, and applied a small scoop to each of her nipples. "That's cold," she said with a giggle. But the giggle turned to a sigh as my tongue found first her left nipple, and then her right, lapping up the ice cream with a circular motion. I continued to gently flick my tongue across each nipple, long after the frozen delight had been consumed. Roxie felt the tingle run down from her nipples to her clit. Her pussy was dampening rapidly. She reached out to grasp my hard cock, and began to pump it slowly, playing her thumb along the underside.

I opened the jar of fudge, and scooped some out with my fingers. I smeared a line of it onto Roxie's firm belly, from just below her breasts, all the way to just above her pubic triangle. Then I slowly, lovingly, began to lick my way southward. Roxie's legs just parted on their own accord. Her hips began to rock subtly. God, she wanted my tongue down there. Her clit began to buzz in anticipation. Roxie shifted her hold on my cock, and began to fondle my balls. "Thanks for reminding me," I said, "I almost forgot the nuts." I added a few of the toasted almond pieces to the chocolate, and continued to lick my way toward her now steaming pussy.

Finally my tongue reached the top fringe of Roxie's soft downy bush. I had to move around to the end of the table to fully minister to her pussy, so she had to reluctantly let go of my cock. I looked into my woman's gorgeous crevice, then got an idea. Holding up the jar of cherries, I asked, "Would you mind?" "Go ahead, anything," she said breathlessly. I took a cherry out of the jar, then very gently placed it at the opening of her pussy. Using my thumb, I easily pushed it into her. Oooohhhh, she sighed, as she was penetrated. And the sighs turned to groans as I skillfully moved my thumb against her g-spot as I slid it from her canal. I repeated the procedure twice more. Then, I sensuously drizzled some of the maraschino juice into Roxie's already sopping slit. She shivered as the cool, sticky syrup hit her clit. I brought my face to her pussy, extended my tongue, and began to gently, carefully, play it along the edges of her lips. Up one side, over the top, then down the other side, purposefully avoiding her clit. She was groaning now, and thrusting her hips. At the bottom, I pushed my tongue into her pussy, and used it to move the cherries around. "Ohhh God," she sighed. "This tastes so good," I said breathlessly. "I'd rather drink this than Hot Chocolate." "Just do it, please," Roxie moaned. "I wanna cum soooo bad." But I wanted to tease Roxie just a little more. I lowered my mouth to her gaping pussy hole, and slowly, gently, I began a slight suction. I pulled out first one, then two, then finally the third cherry, Roxie letting out a gasp as each one escaped. She was breathing so hard now she couldn't speak.

I knew what I had to do. Slowly, languorously, I began to slide my tongue up her slit, making the lightest contact I possibly could. And finally, finally, the tip of my tongue reached its target: her clit. She let out her loudest groan yet, and jammed herself against my tongue. She began to buck her hips wildly - I just held my tongue firm and let her set the pace. She was out of her mind with passion, low rumbles, not unlike my Mercedes Benz, emanating from her throat. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she gasped, her breathing more ragged. And then, her whole body tensing, her clit pressed hard against my tongue, she exploded with a scream, followed by a long, satisfied, exhalation. I didn't move my tongue from its position, as she slowly lowered her ass back down onto the table.

"Oh baby, that was incredible," she said. "You gotta let me return the favor." I moved around to the side of the table, She reaching out to grasp my hard cock as soon as it was within range. "Gimme that thing," she said, rolling over to quickly engulf the head in her mouth. "Ohhh," I moaned, as I felt myself immersed in her warm wetness, her tongue swirling on the sensitive patch below the head. Releasing me from her mouth after a moment, She said, "Now it's my turn." She grabbed the jar of chocolate fudge with her free hand, then dipped my cock in it. She withdrew it, and admired the way the head now wore a chocolate hat. She added a couple spurts of whipped cream to the shaft, then began to hungrily devour her "con-cock-tion." She swirled her tongue around my shaft to remove the whipped cream, then moved up to engulf my head. "Umm, I love this kind of 'cock'-tail," Roxie said. "Even more than Iced Coffee." All I could do was moan with pleasure.

"All right, enough taking in calories," she said, releasing my cock. "It's time to work some off." I moved back around to the end of the table. I reached out and helped pull her toward myself, her ass just barely on the edge of the table, her pussy open and pushed forward. I touched my cock to her sweet wet, warm, slit, and teased her by running the head up and down it. My cock wet from her saliva, her crevice soaked from her juices, it slid delightfully all the way up to her clit, then down to her opening. Up again, then down. Then, finally, holding it right at her pussy, I leaned forward while Roxie pushed forward, and instantly I was in her to the hilt. We both let out long gasps of pleasure. "Oh God," she moaned, tightening her pussy muscles on my cock. "You are so huge." "And you are so tight," I gasped.

I could have used another moment to get control of myself, but Roxie began to thrust against my cock. "Come on," She said. "Give it to me. Right now." I began to thrust with her. Standing on the floor, my hands clasping her sides, I pulled myself almost all the way, then pushed my cock all the way in. Out to the very edge of her pussy lips, then deep back inside. My cock was engulfed in her warm, grasping wetness. She felt like each thrust was splitting her open, my cock driving deeply, and comfortingly, into her core. We let out loud groans with every thrust. Our pace picked up, our moaning grew louder.

She reached into the jar of chocolate fudge, and smeared some on her nipples. Still thrusting into her, I leaned forward to lick it off hungrily. I was really feeling the tension build in my cock. It spread back through my butt, and down my legs. She pulled her legs up now, and lay them over my shoulders. That changed the angle for my cock, and added another fantastic sensation for each of us. We picked up the pace even more, my swollen cock slamming into her wet, needy pussy. "Little more, I'm almost there," she gasped. And then her grunts grew louder, more urgent. She began to buck uncontrollably, as the tension spreading from her clit, down her legs, and up her abdomen reached its breaking point. I knew I could let it go now, and felt the cum mass at the end of my cock. With a final thrust to the deepest recesses of her pussy, we both exploded simultaneously, I shooting load after load of cum deep within her, Her pussy grasping tightly at my cock as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. I collapsed down on her, and we held each other tightly, our sweaty bodies pressed together, as we struggled to regain our breaths.

After a few moments, I was finally able to pull up and out of her. "That was incredible," I said. "You're the best," she replied. "Tell you what," I said. "You go back to bed. I'll clean this up and meet you in a minute." "Actually," she replied, "I'm kinda hungry all of a sudden. You didn't eat my IceCream, did you?" Smiling, I just shook my head "No."

No comments:

Post a Comment