Monday, November 30, 2009

Sex experience with female colleage in medical college (Sex Story)

Hi, I am a recent reader of PG Group, I came to know about this site only a months back, after going through many stories I thought why not to let people come to know about my sexual experience. I am a marketing executive in a multinational pharmaceutical company, and controlling two states of India. I do travel but that is only 10-15 days in months.

I am 34 years old well sportsman built body, fair in colour, to some extant an attractive personality. (that’s what requires in marketing field) I had many sex experiences by now, but let me share one of them with you. This was happened 6-7 years back. I was working in medical college with one of my female colleague, waiting for some junior resident doctors (all were around 26-27 years of age) to complete their work. They were three lady doctors examining a lady pregnant patient. After examination they turned towards us, and we started discussion our products. I was explaining them the use of one of our product which is being used during baby delivery if the patient vagina opening becomes tight, this product lubricate and relaxes the muscles to loose their tightness. All of a sudden one lady doctor (resident doctor) asked me how to use this product, which I explained her. She wants to see the results by using this product and asked me if I have some physician’s sample to use with patient, for which I handed over two pack of that product.


The another lady doctor suggested why not we demonstrate the use by applying this product to one of the patient waiting for delivering baby in labour room. As a male I showed my uneasiness to enter in labour room but allowed my female colleague to demonstrate the product. All three lady doctors wants me to perform this demonstration and made me at ease by telling me that many male resident doctors do come in labour room for completing one of their paper of MBBS. I covered my face with the doctor’s mask, with the surgical gloves on my hand I entered in the labour room with my colleague and three of these doctors. I sow a young lady very attractive in figure lying on the table; this might be her first delivery. She was crying with the pain. As soon we reached to her one of the lady doctor pulled her gown up to her waist and hairy vagina was in front of us. For me though this was not the first chance to see a female nudity but of course was the first chance to see with four another ladies along with me. I felt an electric wave running in my body and my dick become semi erect. I asked one of the lady doctor to call some one to remove the pubic hairs of this patients as this product may cause some irritation because of hairs. She herself took the razor from the operation table and started removing patient’s pubic hair to save the time for calling somebody and doing the cleaning. After her shaven the vagina, a cleaned shaved pinkish-purple vagina revelled in front of us. This was really a very embarrassing situation for me as my dick was now fully erect and a bulge was appeared on my pent, which all ladies must have seen and I was not in the position to settle my dick in the normal position in front of them.

At last I started my demonstration. I took out the paste of that product on to my fingers and applied it on the patients vagina, first on outer part then inserted finger to apply in the inner part too. Then put some more past on vagina and with finger started poring in the pussy. I pored the entire tube and then waited for five minute to start the second part of application. In second part I inserted my finger in the patients vagina and started masturbating. This was required to let the paste go deep in the vagina and some of the past should reach to the opening of cervix. Though this action was very erotic that every on of us became blushed in red. The patient also forgot her labour pain and started moaning loudly.

The whole situation was very difficult to control but some how I continued and let the lady came to an orgasm. I said to the doctors now the product has started its action and you can feel the looseness of vagina and cervix. Every one of them examined the lady patient by touching and putting fingers in her vagina, the entire seen was very excited. The things didn’t end here, I and my colleague returned back to my hotel, I asked her if she need some cold drink as it was a hot day. She came in to my room and ordered two fresh lime water for drink. In fact her coming in to my hotel room is very common thing as she came many times earlier and we together set for hours for discussion regarding market and sales. But today it was different because of our practical demonstration. We started talking and I made her confident to sale the product in good number after this demonstration. Slowly we shifted our talk to the situation we faced in labour room, and she reminded me about my position and to my surprise she state way pointed to my dick.

In her words she said “can’t you control your excitement in front of those lady doctors, your dick was making it very embarrassing.” I apologised for that and requested her not to remind me again that situation because I will not be able to control it again. She didn’t stopped and laughed on my condition and again and again using same kind of words, and made me hard again. This time I didn’t mind to adjust my dick in front of her as it become very difficult to control the hardness in sitting position. She pointed to my dick and laughed and commented “poor dick, not able to control” I asked her if she can’t help then why she is laughing on my poor dick. This I don’t know what green signal she got but the thing happened then was a real surprise for me. She come to my side and hold my pant from front and said “let me help you” she opened my zip and took my dick out of that, it was rock hard and swollen, nine inches in lengths and around three inches circumference. The first word came from her mouth was “I had never seen such a big dick in my life” without wasting any moment or my permission she took the top of my dick in her mouth and started sucking it like candy. I was out of my control and could not stop my hands to touch her big shaped boobs. I took them and squeezed them, then I put my hands under her neck and pressed her boobs again, she was still licking my dick.


Then I make her stand on her feet and I removed my pant and underwear in one go and removed her kurta, bra and salwar too. She was standing only in her black panty in front of me and I was enjoying her nude figure, she herself removed her pant and now she was in her full nudity, I noticed that she had shaven her vagina very recently. It was as pinkish as a teen girl but had swollen and the look was very excited she removed my shirt too and made me completely nude. She again took my dick in her hand and started masturbating it, she took it again in her mouth and gave me a good below job I never had in my life. I indicate her that I am about to come which she had ignored and made me come in to her mouth.

Because of the labour room situation and her making the sucking very vigorously, I exploded much more quantity and the normal days. She liked the taste very much and eat entire my come without wasting any drop. Now it was my turn, I lay her down on my bed, made her smooth legs apart and the beautiful vagina was in front of me, I first put my finger in to her vagina and noticed that it is dripping with the vagina water. I put my tongue in the vagina and started liking it, she didn’t control her feeling and started moaning first slow than loud in voice. I didn’t care for that and continued my licking and penetrating my tongue deep in the vagina. She came almost three or four times and now bagging for a deep fuck.

By now my dick came in action again. I made her comfortable on bad, took her both legs apart in air and put the tip of my dick in the opening of her vagina and inserted in it. it was little difficult as her opening was very small against the size of my dick, but slow in first stroke I could enter about one fourth of my dick in her vagina, I became restless and put some extra pressure and in one stroke I entered the entire nine inches length in to her vagina and she almost cried loudly ahhhhhhhhh………… Now I was completely in her vagina and started pumping her she complained pain for which I ignored. I kept pumping her but very slowly. After some time when her pain vanished and she started enjoying I build my speed after 5-6 minutes she asked for more speed and I obeyed her. I was really enjoying her tight pussy it was giving the tightness like ass fucking. I sucked her big breasts and bite on her nipples which were brown in colour and become very hard by now. It was almost 10-15 minutes our fucking, she must have came 2-3 time again and it was becoming difficult her to continue she asked for rest but I was now not in the position to stop. I told her to wait for some more time, I fastened my speed and now almost 6-7 inches of my dick was coming out and going back in the vagina in one through.

She was not able to control her loud moaning. It took me almost 7-8 minutes again to come to a explosive situation, I asked her what to do she requested to come in side as she want to feel the force of my lode. I gave 2-3 hard pump of full length in her vagina and exploded in her pussy. She also came at the same time and I felt the pressure of our cumulative cum against my dick. I forced my dick inside and she was crying because of pressure of cum. She requested to take my dick out of her vagina, when I did that a good amount almost half of glass full of our cum came out of her vagina. I lay down next to her she was breathing very fast, after some time she controlled her breadth and told me that I am the first person in her life who fucked her, I was surprised to know that she was still virgin that’s the reason she was having very tight vagina. I asked her why she offered herself to me; she said it was just happened. Though she dreamed me many times but, she never got courage to express. Today then she sow the hard dick she could not control her feeling.

But she was very happy after fucking, she was not feeling any guilt, she even didn’t refuse for having sex in future. After that I visited many times to her town, worked together, sat in the room, but I never forced her for sex from my side. Though I got the permission to change my cloths in front of her, she even wanted to see me nude, some time she even watched me in shower, and roaming nude in the room. She said it very loving watching me nude for which I never hearted her feeling, I tried to show my nudity as an when possible. I even told her that I will never ask her for any action, every thing has to be done by her own. She showed her nudity also. Even many times she took my dick in her hand and jerked, many times she gave me below job.


In short we had sex many times after that, but that was apart from fucking. We used to masturbate each other. I could fuck her only two more times, but the third time it was an unforgotten moment. What happened that day will let you know next time, I will also narrate the story of those lady doctors too, yes I got the chance to fuck them too.


non nude teen, non nude teens, teen models, sexy teens, hot teens, non nude girls, non-nude, nude teen, schoolgirls, sexy girls, panties, tits, webcam girls

No comments:

Post a Comment